The Executive Board of CCMA
You are invited to nominate someone for consideration to be an Executive Board member. You may also nominate yourself. Each Fall, the Executive Board considers new nominees.
For the 2017-2018 year, CCMA has available Board spaces.
Criteria for Board Membership
- Strong commitment to the Catholic faith.
- Commitment to the mission of CCMA.
- Desired skills representing Board needs from a predetermined skill-set.
- Desired representation of a particular school/community/Church constituency.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidentially with constituencies.
- Ability and willingness to devote reasonable time to meetings and service.
- Upstanding personal character.
- Ability to financially support CCMA at a level commensurate with their philanthropic capacity.
To Nominate an Individual